Discounted Sale & Subscription Pricing!
In today’s workplace, the need for safe and effective de escalation techniques for customer service representatives is a must. Unlike most standard conflict resolution training found in the industry that is based on “theory”, this training course combines instructors years of front line experience working in high-stress and challenging workplaces which students find highly realistic and thought-provoking.
CCG’s Crisis Prevention, Intervention and Teamwork Training® is available ONLINE for individuals and groups seeking Certification. Offering many de-escalation techniques for customer service representative’s, this course offers some of the most effective strategies to deal with angry or hostile customers, clients, members or patrons in nearly any organization or environment.
CCG uses a highly engaging and interactive multimedia course, delivered through an online Learning Management System (LMS). This course lasts approximately 1.5 hours, and is split sections for easy learning and retention.
- Understanding and Recognizing Crisis Early
- Learning What Words and Phrases to Avoid
- How to Maintain Professionalism Under Stress
- How to Build and Maintain Rapport
- How to Recognize When Violence Is Likely To Occur
- Understanding Body Language
- The 5 Steps to De-escalation™
- And more–
- Additional PDF course handouts
- Downloadable Certificate of completion
Be sure to ask about our discounted group pricing and/or subscription based price plans.
Certificates of completion are provided immediately upon conclusion of course in downloadable/printable format.
Course registration and login information will be provided shortly after order is received. (Max. of 24 hours)