What began as a simple attempt to create more effective techniques to deal with challenging or aggressive persons quickly evolved into a movement of changing and improving basic human interaction across the globe.
Headquartered in Richmond, VA, the Crisis Consultant Group, LLC (CCG) is a Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) striving to improve how crisis situations are handled on a person-to-person, “front line” basis.
Courses have stretched coast-to-coast across the USA, from Bangor, Maine to Ventura, California, and south to St. Croix, USVI.
In recent years, CCG has received inquiries for training services from locations as remote as Warri, Nigeria, and as hostile as Kabul, Afghanistan.
Crisis situations have no boundaries; the need for effective training is truly global.
To equip those who face crisis with the safest, most practical, and most effective de-escalation and conflict resolution training in the industry.
Our proven techniques will transform the level at which an organization’s staff members interact during crisis by creating a more self-assured, confident, and prepared workforce secure in their ability to handle emergency situations.
Our Customer Service
We take pride in the fact that we are what the industry would consider a “small business.” Customer service remains a priority.
- During business hours, emails will get a response within just a few minutes.
- Calls will be immediately answered, if not returned shortly.
- We customize each course making sure to meet your exact needs.
- We have a long list of satisfied clients with whom we encourage you to contact.
Standards and Alignments
Our curriculum has been designed to provide the safest, most realistic, and effective techniques regarding crisis intervention.
We continually strive to exceed accreditation standards, regulations, and the latest legislation put forth by governing bodies in the industry.
See exactly how our training courses align themselves with these standards:
Our curriculum has been independently reviewed and/or approved, and aligns with the following organizations & standards:
- Study of Crisis Intervention Training Programs – Univ. of Nebraska-Lincoln (Comparison)
- MN Department of Education – MN Public Schools
- CT Department of Children and Family Services
- VT Board of Education – Rule 4500 Approval
- CA Department of Juvenile Corrections
- ME Department of Juvenile Corrections
- University of Arizona Medical Center – Banner Health
- Texas Education Code § 37.0021. Use of Confinement, Restraint, Seclusion and Time-Out