Facility Trainer Certification
This training option allows organizations to internally train and certify employees in our highly progressive and effective verbal and physical crisis intervention training. Graduates of this course will gain Facility Trainer Certification and become authorized to train small, medium, or large groups of employees at minimal cost to the organization.
- Our most preferred training format
- Most cost effective way to train large groups of employees
- Certification in both Verbal and Physical courses
- Advanced training opportunities
- Year-round training support
- Documentation maintained by CCG Headquarters
- Discounts on advanced training options
- Participant handbooks
- Access to cloud-based teaching materials, such as videos, PDF’s, and step-by-step lesson plans and teaching guides
- Personalized certificate and License For Use
This course lasts 3 days, though may be lengthened to 4 days for groups of 12 or more participants. There is a practical review and competency-based testing upon conclusion of course. Certification lasts for one year.
Course Video Example
Facility Trainer Certification – Annual
Annual attendance at a reduced cost Facility Trainer Recertification course is required for continued certification and authorization to train internally. This recertification can be held on-site, or via attendance at a Regional Training Location (explained below)
Regional Training Locations
- Individuals and small groups?
- Prefer to train in a public conference style setting?
- Next Upcoming Session: March. 14-15, 2017 in Richmond, VA (Advanced Train-the Trainer Course)
Contact us today to find out more about our location-based hosted events for Facility Trainer Crisis Prevention and Intervention Training Certification.